济南云翔化工有限公司
 
logo
Welcome to the new website of Jinan Yunxiang Chemical Co., Ltd.
 
Tip: Dear buyers, Yunxiang tell you in three ways, very easy to identify false seller's scam! Click to view >>
CONTACT US
Address:No.1825 Hualong Road,Jinan,China
Office:+86-0531-88662626
Fax:+86-531-88775825 88662626
Skype:wangallen0531
Mail:wangallen888@yahoo.com
Official website: www.buygbl.cn 
The only way of contact, other companies are not recognized.
products
GBL (gamma-Butyrolactone)
products
99.9% GBL 500 ML            $ 140.00
99.9% GBL 1   Liter            $ 170.00
99.9% GBL 2   Liter              $ 270.00
99.9% GBL 3   Liter              $ 370.00
99.9% GBL 5   Liter              $ 520.00
99.9% GBL 10 Liter             $ 800.00
99.9% GBL 15 Liter             $ 895.00
99.9% GBL 20 Liter             $ 965.00
99.9% GBL 30 Liter             $ 1075.00
99.9% GBL 50 Liter             $ 1557.00
N-Methylpyrrolidone
N-Ethylpyrrolidone
α-Pyrrolidone
α-Acetyl -γ-Butyrrolactone
news
Russian Lukoil, Transneft eye Mazeikiu

2013-2-28 8:37:20
Russian Lukoil, Transneft eye Mazeikiu
Chemical News Russian Lukoil, Transneft eye Mazeikiuhttp://www.yunxiangchem.com   Apr 07,2009 Reuters Russian oil companies Lukoil (LKOH.MM) and Transneft TFNF_p.RTS approached Polands No.1 refiner PKN Orlen PKNA.WA to buy shares in its Lithuanian arm Mazeikiu, Rzeczpospolita daily reported on Tuesday. PKNs chief executive Jacek Krawiec was quoted as saying that no talks on the sale are taking place at the moment. "It is known that Russians are interested in refining assets in the region. It is not my style to publicly comment on my business meetings," Krawiec told Rzeczpospolita. PKN Orlen bought a controlling stake in Mazeikiu in 2006. It now owns 90 percent of the refiner and agreed to buy the remaining 10 percent from the Lithuanian government. Once the transaction is finalised Lithuania will lose its right of first refusal, as it no longer will be a shareholder, Krawiec added.  
Russian Lukoil, Transneft eye Mazeikiu
Author:Jinan Yunxiang Chemical Co., Ltd.
HOME | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | NEWS | PRODUCTS | PAYMENT | MESSAGE | 中文版 | sitemap | gbl cleaners | where to get gbl | gamma butyrolactone
Record number:鲁ICP备09103017号 JINAN YUN XIANG CHEMICAL CO.,LTD. All rights reserved(C)2010 
LiveZilla Live Chat Software